[e4-dev] Problem installing E4 Tools

Trying to install E4 tools into e4.1 M6 fails with this message.

Artifact not found:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/compositeContent.jar

I am getting the same problem in both Windows 7 home and Ubuntu 10.04.
In fact , trying to install e4 tools into ubuntu has produced many problems with duplicate bundles and unsatisfied references etc.. This could possibly be due to inconsistencies between the download sites or incorrect download sites. I have not been able to complete the e4 tools install.

Is this a known problem or more likely to be failures in my setup/installation(s)?

Regards
Paul F Fraser

Back to the top