Re: [e4-dev] platform dependency in buckminster

ahm turning of deltastore makes the system persist the complete
EMF-Model on shutdown!

I don't think this is yet really supported (i had a discussion with Eric
on IRC some weeks back!)

E.g. the case of delta restore turned of ModelAssembler should not be
running but it does.

Tom