Re: [e4-dev] N&N from the 4.1 M6 ModelTooling

Hi John,

I've blogged about those new features [1] and [2].

The only drawback with this is that many news services are only
repeating what is found in the N&N because they have no reason to read
my blog and so those new features (who demonstrate the power of the new
Eclipse 4 Application Framework) are missed.

Moving stuff to PDE might be an option for 4.2 (did I say that the
editor also runs just fine in 3.7 as well?) but I'd like to restate that
I'm doing this in my spare time which means others have to jump in and
help on it to get it ready for integration into the SDK.

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2011/03/13/e4-more-news-from-modeltooling/
[2]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2011/02/20/e4-news-from-modeltooling/