[e4-dev] Some small Translation Questions

Hi all,

I'm still fighting some translations issues.
I create my Preference Action in ActionBarAdvisor like
prefAction = ActionFactory.PREFERENCES.create(window);

It uses the same text constant as 3.6 did, and by debugging I found
that at initialization of the action, the translation from the
fragment is picked up correctly.

But still it shows up with the english text "Preferences" in the menu.
Can anyone tell where this String comes from ?

And second question: Can you give me a pointer to the Strings For the
Perspective Switcher ?
I found the editor context menu in ...renderers.swt but I'm still
missing the Switcher context menu Strings.

Any help would be appreciated as ever :)

Regards Thomas

Back to the top