Re: [e4-dev] [releng] build submission

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Dimitar Georgiev <anakin.bg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Actually, we would like to fix our feature identifier to end in .feature, so that it follows the convention of the other e4 projects. I noticed we are the only ''black sheep' in the repo. But I guess just changing the feature ID and reflecting the change in the map file is not enough. How do I also reflect such a change in the integration build?

It would be in  3 places:

1) in your feature.xml
2) in the search.map
3) in the master feature

If you want to make a change this week, open a bug and post it here and we can use that to co-ordinate.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster