[e4-dev] Start e4 RCP several times fails

Hi,

in Eclipse 3.X I could start an RCP application several times. I like that because I could have an "old" version andĀ  the "new" version running side by side. If I try to do this in e4 I get "Could not launch the applicationĀ  because the associated workspace is currently in use by another Eclipse instance."

The same restriction applies for an exported product which I think is really bad.

Is this a known issue and if there a workaround?

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Tutorials about Java, Eclipse and Web programming