[e4-dev] Moving and resizing editors

Hi,

I found that I cannot move or switch my editors to full window size
when running my 3.6 app on e4. This works in the ide, so maybe its
something with my perspective again ?

public void createInitialLayout(IPageLayout layout) {
		String editorArea = layout.getEditorArea();
		addFastViews(layout);
		addViewShortcuts(layout);
		addPerspectiveShortcuts(layout);
		final IPlaceholderFolderLayout createFolder =
layout.createPlaceholderFolder("de.eiswind.mango.folder.left",
IPageLayout.LEFT, 0.25f, //$NON-NLS-1$
				editorArea);

		IPlaceholderFolderLayout l =
layout.createPlaceholderFolder("de.eiswind.mango.folder.bottom",
IPageLayout.BOTTOM, 0.75f, //$NON-NLS-1$
				editorArea);

	}

Any help would again be appreciated.

Regards