[e4-dev] Perspective doesn't work

Hi,

thanks for the help, I had errors in the e4xmi. Found it through debugging.

Now I have three perspectives, I see that setting the editor area
invisible does not work. but that should be no problem as I now can
place my views there.

But my main perspective which I create the following way:

public void createInitialLayout(IPageLayout layout) {
		String editorArea = layout.getEditorArea();
		addFastViews(layout);
		addViewShortcuts(layout);
		addPerspectiveShortcuts(layout);
		final IPlaceholderFolderLayout createFolder = layout.createPlaceholderFolder(
				"de.eiswind.mango.folder.left", IPageLayout.LEFT, 0.25f, //$NON-NLS-1$
				editorArea);

		IPlaceholderFolderLayout l= layout.createPlaceholderFolder(
				"de.eiswind.mango.folder.bottom", IPageLayout.BOTTOM, 0.75f, //$NON-NLS-1$
				editorArea);

	}

and then there are some views contributed to the placeholders.
for eg
<perspectiveExtension
            targetID="de.eiswind.mango.client.search.ui.SearchPerspective">
         <view
               closeable="false"
               id="de.eiswind.mango.client.search.ui.Search"
               minimized="false"
               moveable="false"
               ratio="1.0"
               relationship="stack"
               relative="de.eiswind.mango.folder.left"
               showTitle="true"
               standalone="false"
               visible="true">
         </view>
      </perspectiveExtension>

 The Views do not show up.
is there something wrong with my perspective ?

Any help will be appreciated.
--
http://www.eiswind.de

skype: thomas_kratz