Re: [e4-dev] Proposal to replace the 'visible' flag

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Eric Moffatt <emoffatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you give me a scenario where the TBR flag is not sufficient ? I was expecting Menus/TBs to be simple; TBR true to show, TBR false to not show...

TBR in the case of menus would remove it from control of the renderer
completely.  But really I have 2 orthogonal "attributes".  1) Under
control of the renderer.  2) visible in the menu.  The renderer still
manages visibility of menu items and tool items (as it turns out in
the SWT renderers that means disposing them, but that's a side effect
of how SWT+WS interact with menu/tool items).

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR