Re: [e4-dev] Proposal to replace the 'visible' flag

Why not merging toBeRendered and visible into one field using an Enum
but frankly I have not 100% understood yet the whole thing.

Probably I'm heading in completely the wrong direction but isn't the
flow of this attribute:

visibility = NONE      (no widget)
visibility = TO_RENDER (widget created but not shown)
visibility = VISIBLE   (widget made visible)

So when we e.g. have a UIElement whose visibility attribute changes from
VISIBLE => NONE this means for us to dispose it, going from VISIBLE =>
TO_RENDER means Control#setVisible(false)

Tom