[e4-dev] Final working items and RC3 build

Hi,

I'm today looking into the following things from the ModelTooling side:
* 320787 - [ModelTooling] Unable to edit mnemonics for MenuItems
  => Small fix to add a field I somehow missed until now

* 320617 - [ModelTooling] Undo/Redo not working in 4.0
  => Trying to understand why it fails
  => This is a more generic problem because the Ecore-Editor from EMF
     is not having Undo/Redo and so I expect many others broken as well

Beside that: The latest RC3 build is *unusable* because at least here
I'm getting NPEs for fairly every action I'm executing (Bug 320790).

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top