[e4-dev] CSS Editor & Contact Demo

Hi,

I don't know if it's planned but I think it should be very cool if E4
will provide a CSS Editor to manage CSS stylesheet content for the UI.
I think it should be cool if Contact Demo could add/edit new CSS
stylesheet. The user edit the CSS stylesheet, and the CSS editor
provides autompletion which give him for Text widget the CSS
properties supported. When user type some CSS styles content, the CSS
engine is refrehed and styles are applyed at runtime.I had created a
basic CSS editor into TK-UI
http://tk-ui.sourceforge.net/user-guide/cssengine.html based on
StyledText.

Imagine you have a SWT designer, you click on SWT Widget and you go to
the CSS editor. The CSS editor give you the CSS property of the widget
into the Property View. To manage that CSS engine must manage too
supported properties into SWTElement.

I think it should be cool if Contact Demo could add a basic CSS editor
into the demo. You will able to edit the CSS, change the CSS by typing
some content and CSS engine will be refreshed at runtime. I think for
the demo it should be cool. What do you think about that?

Regards Angelo

Back to the top