Re: [e4-dev] e4 Market Place

I would hesitate to create a distinct e4 marketplace as it appears to draw too dark a line between things.  an e4 tag or category in the normal eclipse marketplace would be great imho.

Jeff

On 2010-07-06, at 9:57 AM, Mike Wilson wrote:

Does it make sense to have an "e4" category in the real eclipse marketplace?

McQ.

<graycol.gif>"Toedter, Kai" ---2010/07/06 03:03:17 AM---Hi All,

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
"Toedter, Kai" <kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
2010/07/06 03:03 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
[e4-dev] e4 Market Place

Hi All,

I was just thinking about the idea of having kind of e4 market place to make it easier for beginners to get started with the Eclipse 4.0 SDK. I was thinking about:

- tooling (Tom's model editor, wizards, etc.)
- demos, examples, best practices

I actually like the Helios market place client a lot.

What do you think?

Kai
---