[e4-dev] Full Day test day on RC0

I'm in the process of publishing RC0, but the corresponding I builds are:
e4: http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20100618-1645/
4.0: http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/drops/I20100618-1748/

Please test the 4.0 SDK build.  Some functionality is not hooked up,
so use workarounds if your primary method of access is missing.  Check
out http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Self_Hosting for our list of polish
bugs we need to fix before we ship.  There's a link on that page to
examine all bugs.  If you don't find a bug, please raise one.  If you
do find a bug but it is not mentioned on the Self Hosting page and
you think it is important to fix before we ship, please add it.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR