[e4-dev] Search Console contribution by SAP AG

Hello,

A month ago SAP AG made a demo about functionality that we wish to contribute. With this e-mail I want to confirm that legal procedures inside SAP AG has passed successfully and we could start with the actual code contribution.

Next step from our side will be to open bugzilla with the code of initial contribution and to supply names of committers. I hope that this will happen during next 2 weeks based on our load.

Regards,

Hristo

P.S. The functionality is about a different UI for the eclipse search. The main difference is that UI is a view containing the search parameters and results rather than having a separate dialog. The other conceptual difference is the concept of search destinations allowing for search in different external systems/backends,  the workspace being just one destination

Back to the top