Re: [e4-dev] Search Console contribution by SAP AG

Hi Hristo,

> A month ago SAP AG made a demo about functionality that we wish to
> contribute. With this e-mail I want to confirm that legal proceduresinside SAP
> AG has passed successfully and we could start with the actual code
> contribution.

> Next step from our side will be to open bugzilla with the code of
> initial contribution and to supply names of committers. I hope that
> this will happen during next 2 weeks based on our load.

Sounds great! When you have the code attached to a bug, and the names of those who would work on the code as part of e4, we can start a committer election and the IP due diligence process in parallel. How about you send the bug id to this list when you are at that point?

Boris

Back to the top