Re: [e4-dev] New Demo/Example Project "Simple e4 IDE"

Hi Brian,

Good point. Do you think we could do this in the "Simple e4 IDE" area
and once we are happy with it.

One of the problems I see we moving this to JFace directly is that some
of the stuff is e.g. depending on org.eclipse.core.resources.

I already have an action item for this, we not necessarily have to
develop/port such generic stuff in the Simple IDE but one could at least
make use of them in it for testing purpose :-)

Tom