[e4-dev] Who is working on this (if somebody does)

Hi,

I feel a bit lost at the moment because I don't know who is working on
the following items or plans to do so (I'm fine also if noone is then I
know I can jump on them and drive them - *if I at least get feedback*):

* CSS (bug 309593 & 309595):
  a) Remove Nebula Dependency (if we can't come up with an extensible
     engine people can only style SWT => which is not a problem IMHO)

  b) Make it useable in 3.x so that we can teach people how to single
     source for e4 and 3.x
  c) Allow e4 plugins to contribute CSS

  a) b) c) are solved by bug 309593

* NLS (bug 306576):
  See our discussion on here "NLS in the e4 Model" where it was stated
  that it is needed

* Contribution-System:
  a) How can we reference model instances outside our contribution-
     instance (bug 309867)?
  b) Should we only allow to contribute through XMI-Snippets (bug
     302820 apparently no feedback)?
  c) OSGi-Lifecycle in the contribution system (bug 302821)

* EventBus Singleton Problem (309868)
  No feedback beside the very detailed response from Tom Watson

My guess is that all of you are working on the compat layer which I
agree is the most important thing but this why I need your feedback
because then I can work on stuff like the ones above just like I did
with the model tweaking.

Which discuss this stuff on the referenced bugs.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top