[e4-dev] e4 evangelist call

I would like to schedule another e4 evangelist call.   One of the things I hope to accomplish for the launch of Eclipse SDK 4.0 is to have a web site that is focus on the users of e4.  Given the recent e-mail thread around naming and positioning, I am hoping we can focus this call on generating ideas and options on the structure and content of the site.

I'd like to suggest two different options for the meeting:

Tuesday, April 27  2pmET
Wednesday, April 28  1:00pmET

I've started a doodle poll to let people suggest the best time for them.

http://www.doodle.com/2e6xma9bh7z2fgrd

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett