Re: [e4-dev] Unique Id generation Proposal

On Mar 12, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Remy Suen wrote:
Well, the model is completely "public" unlike how things are in 3.x, so even if you don't contribute something through a model snippet, you can still programmatically add a random part to some other person's stack (for instance).

These changes to the workbench "state" are performed every day by Eclipse users when they go 'Window > Customize Perspective...' or when they drag one view to another stack or drag one view to the "side" to spawn a new stack.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here?

It's more likely that I'm missing something, as I'm not yet that familiar with e4.

Is the programmatically modified model persisted between sessions?

Sven

Back to the top