[e4-dev] SWT-FLEX - Problem compiling SWC

Hi,

I`ve got a question concerning the e4 SWT-flex demo: http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/SWT/Running_the_demos
Actually it seems that no one ever succeded in running it. There`s only few material on the web.

I used the 0.9 versions of all files and succeeded to run flex. But after running the example class (Main) mentioned in the demo as ActionScript Application the error: "Problem compiling SWC" is thrown. No Main.swf is generated.
It seems missing some .build folder in the swt materials. Since there`s only one available I think I used the right one.

Has somebody already had this error or anyone ever succeded in running an example?
I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,
Veronika

WEB.DE DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/

Back to the top