Re: [e4-dev] SWT-FLEX - Problem compiling SWC

Hi Veronika,

Back when we released the code almost two years ago, it worked. Have you tried using an older version of Eclipse (3.4, not e4 0.9) and following the steps on the wiki page? Another thing that could be different is the Flex SDK - although I am not sure if you can download older versions of it.

To follow up, it would be best if you entered a bug (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=E4 , pick 'SWT' as the component). We can then have a detailed discussion on the bug with the experts on the SWT Browser Edition work.

Thanks!
Boris

Inactive hide details for Veronika Thost ---02/26/2010 04:03:42 AM---Hi, I`ve got a question concerning the e4 SWT-flex demo:  Veronika Thost ---02/26/2010 04:03:42 AM---Hi, I`ve got a question concerning the e4 SWT-flex demo: http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/SWT/Running_the

Veronika Thost <junisternchen@xxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/26/2010 04:03 AM

[e4-dev] SWT-FLEX - Problem compiling SWC

Sent by:

e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I`ve got a question concerning the e4 SWT-flex demo: http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/SWT/Running_the_demos
Actually it seems that no one ever succeded in running it. There`s only few material on the web.

I used the 0.9 versions of all files and succeeded to run flex. But after running the example class (Main) mentioned in the demo as ActionScript Application the error: "Problem compiling SWC" is thrown. No Main.swf is generated.
It seems missing some .build folder in the swt materials. Since there`s only one available I think I used the right one.

Has somebody already had this error or anyone ever succeded in running an example?
I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,
Veronika

WEB.DE DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/