[e4-dev] Update: e4 development questions

Hi All,

I updated my development environment to Eclipse SDK IBuild I20100124-2000 and EMF 2.6.0.v200912121603

After fixing the imports and dependencies in org.eclipse.ui.ide (the p2 APIs are no longer provisional and some of the p2 versions are 2.0.0), everything compiles and runs.

Since org.eclipse.ui.ide is only used in the resources map files, but not in any of the UI team sets, I guess it is not needed anymore...

@Yves, I could not install the Web Tools into Eclipse SDK IBuild I20100124-2000, so most of the XWT stuff does not compile. Do you have any suggestions how to get XWT compiled with the latest SDK IBuild?

Best regards,

Kai

Back to the top