[e4-dev] XWT Designer in e4

The WIYSIWYG editor for UI development is a necessary tools for developer
or no-programmer to increase the productivity. It is a critical tool for
the enterprise adoption. We would like to work on XWT Designer in the e4
incubator project. Another option would have been to work on it as part of
the VE project, but we believe having it closer to XWT would benefit both
XWT and XWT Designer. We can imagine moving XWT Designer under VE when it
is no longer in incubation. This editor can be extended to support e4
Modeled workbench to have a complete VE for e4.

If you have any comments about this, please let us know, otherwise we'll
just go ahead and put XWT Designer in e4 after it has passed the IP
review.

Best regards
Yves YANG

Back to the top