[e4-dev] Lessons from Vista

All,

I came across this interesting blog post which discusses some of the
mistakes made and lessons learned from Windows Vista...many of which likely
apply to e4.

The lesson which resonated most with me was the first one: "Make sure the
product has clear user benefits...". As developers, we always spend a lot of
time talking about features and technology. But for e4 to be successful, I
believe we need to talk more about the benefits that users and adopters will
gain.

Enjoy!

[1]
http://blogs.forrester.com/consumer_product_strategy/2009/09/lessons-from-th