[e4-dev] [releng] Starting up I builds, important information for each team

I'm starting up the I-builds again.  They'll be Thursday nights, 21:00
ET.  Just a few reminders:

1) http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds

2) commit comments need to include a bug number,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds#Submitting_For_the_Build

3) each team is responsible for releasing changes in their area.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds#Submitting_For_the_Build  I've done
the first pass for everybody except Resources

4) if you have made changes since 0.9, you will need to update your
bundle version numbers to 0.9.1.  You don't have to do it for
tonight's I build, but you do have to update your bundle versions for
next week's I build. Don't go any higher than this just yet, we're
trying to close on an appropriate versioning procedure.  See my next
email.

5) Everything currently compiles with and installs on Galileo.  Soon
we'll begin tracking the Helios milestones, but not just yet.

Later,
PW

Tagged: v20090903-1500
The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 284319. Remove empty Activators and replace Activator.ID Strings
with dynamic Bundle symbolic name (FIXED)
+ Bug 284760. Provide platform debug model for JavaScript debugger (NEW)
+ Bug 284910. [Context] EclipseContext holds onto runAndTracks when no
longer used (ASSIGNED)
+ Bug 284912. ValueComputation not cleared when originating context is
disposed (FIXED)
+ Bug 284984. [Compatibility] Editors don't dispose their
IEclipseContext on close (FIXED)
+ Bug 285233. Missing extension points schemas in source bundles (NEW)
+ Bug 285234. Missing extension points schemas in source bundles (NEW)
+ Bug 285315. [context] Add an ability to see if variable is set
locally in the context (FIXED)
+ Bug 286444. UI model and propagation of context values: add #modify() (FIXED)
+ Bug 286678. UI model and propagation of context values: containers
with variables (FIXED)
+ Bug 286701. Renderers seem to have unnecessary dependencies (FIXED)
+ Bug 286867. Update demos and compatibility to use context#modify()
instead of outputContext (FIXED)
+ Bug 287330. [CSS] css.legacy does not need activator (FIXED)
+ Bug 287333. [CSS] CSSPropertyFontSWTHandler styleSelected() suspicious (NEW)
+ Bug 287341. [CSS] Need key for getting the CSS engine from a widget (FIXED)
+ Bug 287979. [CSS] Use /css path in examples.css.rcp (NEW)
+ Bug 287991. [CSS] legacy.presentation not styling newly created tabs (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.workbench
org.eclipse.e4.tm
org.eclipse.e4.ui.examples.css.rcp
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.contributions
org.eclipse.e4.xwt.pde
org.eclipse.e4.core.tests.services
org.eclipse.e4.ui.tests.css.swt
org.eclipse.e4.core.services
org.eclipse.e4.ui.css.legacy
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.e4.demo.contacts
org.eclipse.e4.languages.javascript.registry
org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets
org.eclipse.e4.tm.builder.tests
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.fragment
org.eclipse.e4.ui.css.swt
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt
org.eclipse.e4.demo.e4photo
org.eclipse.e4.tm.builder
org.eclipse.e4.languages.javascript
org.eclipse.e4.tm.ui