[e4-dev] [releng] Teams must update their PSF files (action required)

We'll be starting a new iteration of e4 builds towards our Eclipse 4.0
goal this week (more info to come shortly).

I need each team to go through their PSF files in their respective
releng projects.  Make sure that all of the projects your team expects
people to work on and all of the projects you expect to release to an
e4 build are included in a PSF in your releng project root.

I'll be loading up the PSFs to get the build kicked off shortly, so if
this could be done by no later than Thursday 00:00 EDT I can include
everything appropriate in our builds.

PW

--
Paul Webster