[e4-dev] Not your parent's tabs

Hi all,

I've been hacking a new CTabFolder and CTabItem so we can optionally update our tab look (ETabFolder and ETabItem resp).  Here is what I have so far:

Not finished yet, but will give you an idea on the direction.

Don't be shocked if you see this as the default look for the legacy workbench.  I will be releasing those changes today.

The classes themselves can be found in org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets.fragment, which for subclassing visibility reasons needed to be a fragement off org.eclipse.swt.  I don't think this is the right long term solution but it was the most expedient given time running out.

Kevin

Back to the top