Re: [e4-dev] [releng] Next week is 0.9 M4 week

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Boris Bokowski<Boris_Bokowski@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My thinking is to add another line in the sand, between now and the feature
> freeze, that allows us to create a new and noteworthy document, and to
> assess what else we want to include in the last new and noteworthy that we
> produce for the feature freeze on July 10th. Definitely *not* to slow us
> down by means of an official test pass or anything like that until we are in
> the RC phase.

I've updated the project plan based on Boris' proposal:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.e4#release_milestones
M4   - 06/26/2009 (pushed back one week)
M5   - 07/10/2009 (Feature Freeze)
RC1 - 07/17/2009
RC2 - 07/24/2009

If anybody has any other comments, please post them to this list.

Thank you,
Paul

--
Paul Webster