Re: [e4-dev] [releng] Next week is 0.9 M4 week

I would propose:

M4  2009-06-26  0.9M4
M5  2009-07-10  0.9M5 (Feature Freeze)
RC1 2009-07-17  0.9RC3
RC2 2009-07-24  0.9RC4

My thinking is to add another line in the sand, between now and the feature freeze, that allows us to create a new and noteworthy document, and to assess what else we want to include in the last new and noteworthy that we produce for the feature freeze on July 10th. Definitely *not* to slow us down by means of an official test pass or anything like that until we are in the RC phase.

Having daily builds will be useful, I don't care whether they are N-style or I-style builds - whatever is easiest for Paul to setup would be my preference.

Boris