Re: [e4-dev] Browser Widget and E4

I have been pondering something similar. Are you planning to use RAP to generate the html then then just push it to the browser instance

Dave Smith
Candata Ltd

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Matthew Hatem <Matthew_Hatem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm interested in leveraging HTML/JS as a way to build UI that is useable both in a standard Web Browser as well as an Eclipse/E4 application.

I believe there are interesting ways to extend or build on top of the SWT Browser widget and the new BrowserFunction API to allow HTML/JS UI to take advantage of rich client services when running in Eclipse/E4.

I have done some experimentation in this area and would like to contribute to E4.

Thanks
Matthew Hatem