Re: [e4-dev] Browser Widget and E4

How do you see the interaction with any "domain object" happening?
Do you see this being done in a specific way depending in the environment where the UI is deployed?

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for "Matthew Hatem" ---06/08/2009 03:03:37 PM---I'm interested in leveraging HTML/JS as a way to build UI"Matthew Hatem" ---06/08/2009 03:03:37 PM---I'm interested in leveraging HTML/JS as a way to build UI that is useable both in a standard Web Browser as well as an Eclipse/

"Matthew Hatem" <Matthew_Hatem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/08/2009 03:03 PM

[e4-dev] Browser Widget and E4

I'm interested in leveraging HTML/JS as a way to build UI that is useable both in a standard Web Browser as well as an Eclipse/E4 application.

I believe there are interesting ways to extend or build on top of the SWT Browser widget and the new BrowserFunction API to allow HTML/JS UI to take advantage of rich client services when running in Eclipse/E4.

I have done some experimentation in this area and would like to contribute to E4.

Thanks
e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx