[e4-dev] CSS with Forms...

Hi all,

I spent a couple of hours looking through the CSS code today and after
some copy/paste work and lots of breakpoints, I've managed to get CSS
styling working for a Eclipse Forms Section.

Section:titleBar { font-weight: bold; color: #5a6570;
background-color: #e8eff6; border-color: #cbd9ea }

As you can see, I applied the same "pseudo code" that CTabFolder uses
for its 'selected' state. This is essentially identical to the code in
FormToolkit's createSection(Composite, int) method. Font is the usual
setFont(Font) business.

color = setTitleBarForeground(Color)
background-color = setTitleBarBackground(Color)
border-colorsection.setTitleBarBorderColor(Color)

Is Forms support on the current roadmap? With gradient support maybe
Forms isn't as big of a deal? I don't know. :)

Regards,
Remy