[e4-dev] Toolkit model

Hi all,

I've just committed many fixes and enhancements to the Toolkit Model set of plugins. I've finally added some documentation, both in the corresponding doc projects and in the E4 wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=E4/UI/Toolkit_Model

In the coming weeks I'll be working on a more complete example with a Toolkit Model, Ecore data model and Javascript for behavior, including databinding.

Although the Toolkit Model isn't as complete as XWT, I hope it shows the advantage of using an Ecore-based UI model.

Hallvard

Back to the top