Re: [e4-dev] plugin naming

Hi Hallvard

Congrats on passing the IP process.  We appreciate your patience :-)

Our plugins in the incubator follow the org.eclipse.<project>
convention, so in your case I would imagine:
org.eclipse.e4.emf.javascript.* and org.eclipse.e4.tm.*

Should these go into an existing "component"?  Right now we have:

org.eclipse.e4.languages - support for plugins in other languages,
right now focused on JavaScript
org.eclipse.e4.resources - the e4 resource work
org.eclipse.e4.runtime - low level runtime support, like the equinox
concurrency bundle
org.eclipse.e4.server - server side work, like providing the Bespin server
org.eclipse.e4.swt - the SWT ActionScript compiler and related tools
org.eclipse.e4.ui - the modelled workbench, compatibility layer,
services, and context/dependency injection support
org.eclipse.e4.xwt - the XWT support and toolset

Should this go under org.eclipse.e4.emf.swt?

When we've decided, we need to open a [releng] bug so that it can get
in the build as well.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR