Re: [e4-dev] Resources 6-Mar-2009 meeting notes

Great, that's how I thought it should work, and I'm happy with that.

I can be responsible for keeping the e4 branch periodically up to date (probably at milestones or something like that) for the CNF stuff.

Perhaps if we identify a person for each plugin then that would be enough.  I think I have commit rights on e4 now.

Francis