Re: [e4-dev] Resources 6-Mar-2009 meeting notes

Ok, just to be clear then, we would move the CNF work to the e4 branch and then I would periodically merge it into HEAD?

That sounds a little scary to me, since I'm going to be doing a lot of fixes for M7 which of course can't involve API changes.  Though I have not thought though the ease of porting if we went the other way.

I'm also totally unfamiliar with git, which seems to be the answer to many of the world's pressing problems these days.

Francis

Paul Webster wrote:
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Paul Webster