RE: [e4-dev] Last call for 0.9 M1 N&N content

Hi John,

Here is the content of XWT:

 - Support of all SWT widgets (including layouts, SWT events and two additional events "Initialized" and "loaded")

 - Dynamic event handling

 - Support for JFaces viewers

 - Easy support for custom widgets

 - Style (simple case): fonts, colors, images

 - Data Binding

    * Based on JFace Data binding

* Data context in tree node

* Extended to support "path _expression_" of data binding. For example "{binding path=Employee.address.street}")

    * Debug logging

 - "Command" support for MenuItem and Button

 - Reusable UI Component

 - Key binding

 - High extensibility

    Extension Points and API registration

    * Metaclass

    * MetaclassFactory

    * Logger

    * Data Converter

    * Command

 - i18n (simple case)

- User Doc plugin (need to complete)

XWT Tools

- Wizard for UI file and UI Component

- Visual Editor with code completion, colorization, instant preview

Yves YANG

Soyatec -

http://www.soyatec.com

Tel: +33 1 60 13 06 67