Re: [e4-dev] Demo?

2008/12/16 Kevin McGuire <Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Thinking forward, clearly we'll need to have some kind of new demos for EclipseCon and we should all be thinking of that now.  In the shorter term ... do you have anything in mind?

Not in particular; I just noticed that we've probably been rather quiet from the perspective of those outside and thought it might be a good time to try to make some noise.

The CSS work looks like a good potential thing to talk about.  It also looks like Yyves' modelled UI work has legs.  Those are my thoughts right now.

Regards,

Dave

Back to the top