Re: [dtp-pmc] Looking for feedback on on DTP-based plug-in / RCP application

Nathan,

Thanks for the pointer -- this looks like an interesting tool. I'll take a
look at it, and get back to you within the next several days.

BTW, you might want to consider adding text to our DTP Community page:

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/community.html

It's a good way to get additional visibility for your project. Simply send
a request (with the desired text) to this dtp-pmc mailing list, and we'll
be happy to post it.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Nathan Voxland"
             <Nathan.Voxland@s
             undog.net>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-pmc] Looking for feedback on
             08/22/2007 04:41          on DTP-based plug-in / RCP
             PM                        application

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

I have created a plug-in and RCP application for database refactoring
that is based on the data-tools project.  The goal is to create a tool
that does for database refactoring what Eclipse has done for code
refactoring.

I am not a native Eclipse user or developer, so I was hoping I could get
someone with some experience using and/or developing for DTP to give me
some feedback on how I could better use DTP as well as any general code
or interface pointers.

For more information, see the project website at
http://www.liquibase.org/refactoring_ide

Nathan