[dtp-pmc] Looking for feedback on on DTP-based plug-in / RCP application

I have created a plug-in and RCP application for database refactoring
that is based on the data-tools project.  The goal is to create a tool
that does for database refactoring what Eclipse has done for code
refactoring.

I am not a native Eclipse user or developer, so I was hoping I could get
someone with some experience using and/or developing for DTP to give me
some feedback on how I could better use DTP as well as any general code
or interface pointers.

For more information, see the project website at
http://www.liquibase.org/refactoring_ide

Nathan

Back to the top