[dtp-pmc] Check-in Request regarding ws plugin

To whom it may concern,

Following are 2 bugs that are targeted as RC3

Based on the research, it’s positive to believe that DTP should NOT be hold accountable for these two bugs, at least we don't have to take whole responsibility.

However, the investigation is still going on and I may make some changes to work around the problem, that’s why I need approvals first.

Please note I’ll either fix them or invalidate them by Friday SH time

190140 [Linux]Web Service parameter value cannot display in Insert Parameter dilaog.

It’s about SWT behavior on Linux, there’ve been two bugs tracing this problem since 2004, although nothing has been done yet cuz there would be side effects as claimed

Please refer to bz 54989 if it helps

184833 "The provided xsd file is invalid" error at New Data Set dialog

We need miscellaneous os testing, but even if it’s a bug, it seems relevant to the 3rd party parser we used

Regards,

Max

Back to the top