Re: [dtp-pmc] Contributions to the DTP community page

Alexander,

Thank you for offering these descriptions -- they have been added to the
community page.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Alexander Bieber
             <alex@nightlabs.d
             e>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-pmc] Contributions to the DTP
             05/06/2007 09:32          community page
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi all,

my name is Alexander Bieber. I've discussed the posting of two new entries
in the list of DTP adopters http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/community.html
with Linda Chan. I'm owner/member of two FOSS projects that are ODA
adopters and which I'd like to be added to the list. The description of the
projects is as follows:

The NightLabs BIRT-JDO integration provides a custom datasource for ODA
consumer applications. The extension allows the configuration of a JDO
datastore connection and the execution of JDOQL scripts on this datastore.
It shows the usage of the ODA extension-points for datasources and their
UI. The BIRT-JDO projects are made available under te Eclipse Public
License.

The JFireReporting ODA module is part of the JFire ERP system It extends
the ODA datasource extension-points and integrates into the BIRT adoption
of JFire. The module lets JFire users choose a JFire script that serves as
datasource for statistics, offers, orders etc.. The JFire ERP system and
its extensions are licensed under LGPL.

Please consider to add these two projects.

Best regards
Alexander Bieber