[dtp-pmc] Contributions to the DTP community page

Hi all,

my name is Alexander Bieber. I've discussed the posting of two new entries in the list of DTP adopters http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/community.html with Linda Chan. I'm owner/member of two FOSS projects that are ODA adopters and which I'd like to be added to the list. The description of the projects is as follows:

The NightLabs BIRT-JDO integration provides a custom datasource for ODA consumer applications. The extension allows the configuration of a JDO datastore connection and the execution of JDOQL scripts on this datastore. It shows the usage of the ODA extension-points for datasources and their UI. The BIRT-JDO projects are made available under te Eclipse Public License.

The JFireReporting ODA module is part of the JFire ERP system It extends the ODA datasource extension-points and integrates into the BIRT adoption of JFire. The module lets JFire users choose a JFire script that serves as datasource for statistics, offers, orders etc.. The JFire ERP system and its extensions are licensed under LGPL.

Please consider to add these two projects.

Best regards
Alexander Bieber

Back to the top