[dtp-pmc] Cleaning up the plug-ins for Callisto: Important deadline on 5/12

DTP Committers,

I have created a Wiki page detailing the jar status, version numbers,
about.html, and provider name status for DTP 0.9:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DTP_0.9_Plug-ins_Details

For Callisto, we have a deadline of 5/12 by which I must submit the
about.html files and IP log to Eclipse legal to start the Callisto review
process. Therefore, it is very important that any plug-ins which do not
have the correct provider name set ("Eclipse.org") or an "about.html" file
correct these items before the 12th. Otherwise, we'll end up in a feedback
loop with Eclipse legal about this issues, and might end up causing
unnecessary delays.

Also, as I mentioned in yesterday's project lead meeting, we'd like to make
sure that all versions are set to 0.9 and all possible plug-ins are jarred
for the Callisto release. Please keep the above page updated as you make
changes in these areas, in addition to any notifications you make to
dtp-dev.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair