[dtp-pmc] DTP 0.9 5/2 build available -- Please read about Callisto drop

The DTP 0.9 5/2 build is now available on the download site.  I've tested
this with Eclipse 3.2RC2, EMF 2.2RC2 and the latest I-build of GEF.

Given that DTP is expected to provide a Callisto build by tomorrow for the
platform RC2, I'd like to survey the committer base to find out if anyone
has pending work that must go into DTP RC2. If not, and if there are no
serious bugs found in today's testing, then I'd like to promote this build
to DTP RC2. Technically, though, tomorrow is the DTP RC2 build, so we
certainly can wait until then. Please let me know on this thread or in
person if you would like to have another RC2 build tomorrow. If I don't
hear any requests to postpone by 5:30EST today, I'll assume it is OK to use
today's build for RC2.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair