[dtp-dev] Content Provide objects not showing up

Title: Content Provide objects not showing up

I have extended the navigator content and viewer to include a new folder under Schemas. Everything was working great in previous DTP releases until I downloaded DTP 1.7. Now my folder shows up but my objects are gone. Can you please point me to the Bugzilla that describes what has changed and what I need to do to get these objects back into the DSE.

Thanks,

-Francine

Back to the top