Re: [dtp-dev] Content Provide objects not showing up

Can you be more specific? What are you adding to? What database?

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

"Grimmer, Francine" <Francine.Grimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2009 10:03 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Content Provide objects not showing up

I have extended the navigator content and viewer to include a new folder under Schemas. Everything was working great in previous DTP releases until I downloaded DTP 1.7. Now my folder shows up but my objects are gone. Can you please point me to the Bugzilla that describes what has changed and what I need to do to get these objects back into the DSE.

Thanks,

dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx