[dtp-dev] Final generation of the ISV doc plug-in for DTP 1.6

At the end of this week I will generate the final version of the DTP ISV
documentation plug-in to pick up JavaDoc and extension point
documentation changes that have been made in 1.6.

Please review the current contents of the ISV plug-in and let me know
before the end of this Friday, June 6, if you'd like any changes.
Specifically, you need to tell me things like "remove package/class, add
package/class." I need to know the _exact_ location of any
packages/classes to be changed (plug-in and folder location). If you
need to add/update extension point documentation, be sure that your
plug-in has a "schema-doc" folder and that "generate schema
documentation" is set in your development environment (otherwise the
changes will not appear in the ISV plug-in).

-- John

Back to the top