Re: [dtp-dev] i18n

Hi Brian,

apparently this item was not discussed yersterday in the meeting call.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_PMC_and_Project_Lead_Meeting_Minutes:_May_19%2C_2008

With your approval, I would like to open a bug against DTP regarding this subject. This is the approach recommended by the Babel project, please see here:
http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/importing.php

Thanks,

Antoine